Mar 24, 2008

AN UNNATURAL OBSESSION

I have a thing for peeps. You know, the delicious marshmallow easter chick covered in crystal sugar. I love them. I yearn for them to make their yearly appearance like a long lost friend who has been away for awhile, maybe in Europe, backpacking the French Alps and learning the local customs from Francois, the gardener at the rented chalet....whoa! Sorry, got off track a bit.

I don't know what it is about the peep. Maybe it's their cute chubby shape, maybe it's the way their sad little faces beckon me, not sure, but I can't get enough. How I eat them is a bit methodical. I start with the head - ALWAYS! Then work my way from the front of the body to the back. The deed is done in four bites. Poor peep...he didn't stand a chance. Goodbye my confectionery friend...until next year.




5 comments:

j.q. said...

You never share your peeps. :-(

Dave said...

j.q. Dude.. you LOOK like a peep with that hat on!

tanyawebster said...

dave is right...jason totally looks like a peep...lol!

j.q. said...

Lay off the hat my peeps...I look nothing like a peep. peep.

Peep.

j.q. said...

Peep.