Happen to have had birthdays in the last couple of weeks. Happy birthday Dad and Jason, the most important men in my life.
My Dad is many things to many people. A husband, friend, father, brother, businessman, philanthropist, leader. He is all of that and more but I appreciate my Dad for being my biggest fan. He never lets an opportunity go by without telling me how much he loves me, appreciates me, and how proud he is of me. You can never underestimate the power of a loving Dad/Daughter relationship. Thanks Dad, I'm YOUR biggest fan and happy 79th birthday. May you have many more.
Jason is the yin to my yang. We are alike and polar opposites in so many ways. I love his creativity and his entrepreneural spirit. Hot conversation to us is planning our next business adventure or inventing some new product the world can't live without. We love to dream together. He is a great cook - gourmet all the way - which is funny considering he grew up on spam and fried bologna sandwiches. He is a caring husband and father and I wouldn't want to know life without him. Happy 36th birthday youngster!
Whew! That is WAY to much emotion for me in one day! Only for you two.

3 comments:
Mmmm...spam...it's been a while but i am sure spam and eggs would still hit the spot.
wowee....super awesome post missy--i loved it!
I loved what you wrote about Dad. :)
Post a Comment