Mar 3, 2008

39 IS THE NEW 29
Happy Birthday to my friend/neighbor/business co-owner/partner-in-crime Shauna. Below are the top three things I appreciate about her. Of course I could say her compassion, thoughtfulness and character, all of which would be true, but these are the things that make me smile.

1. She can burp like a trucker! I had no idea such sounds could come out of a girl.

2. She has a fantastic sense of adventure. She is always up for anything...as long as it is not past 9pm.

3. She does not know the meaning of the word stranger. She is the very definition of a "people person." She genuinly cares about people and their stories and can strike up conversation with anyone, anywhere.

Here is a pic of Shauna's life in cupcake as interpreted by me. Happy B-Day Shauna!

3 comments:

Dave said...

OMG! I need air! That is HILARIOUS! Oh, and thanks for the delicious cupcakes! They were divine. And the cute little artsy fartsy thing you did on the plate with frosting... well the kids fingers really dug that! :)

Its GREAT having neighbors like you!

j.q. said...

Happy 29th Shaunabanana. I hope you saved a cupcake for the better half of your GREAT neighbors.

Dave said...

Oh Kelly...I can always count on you for a good laugh! I think I will work on less burping...I am trying to raise 3 respectable daughters :) Thank you for the lovely cupcakes - you have truly become my own personal Oakview Dr....no Scappoose...no Columbia County, real life Martha Stewart!

~Shauna