My Mom, God love her, has been known to have some (and by some I mean many) "blonde" moments. I am confident in saying tonight was no exception. She came to babysit our brood so Jason and I could have some shopping and dinner time by ourselves...much needed after a VERY hectic week. Easter eggs were on the agenda for the evening so I purchased three dozen for the occasion.
Mom got them all boiled up and ready while the kids watched a movie. Here is how the rest went down:
Fisher: "My favorite part is taking a white crayon and writing my name on the shell so you can see it after you dye it"
Mom: "Yeah, on the shell...............THE SHELL!!!!...........
Apparently Mom had her blonde moment and had removed the shells from ALL 36 EGGS! There they were naked and clean in the fridge ready to...I don't know...make egg salad or deviled eggs, but not ready for dying.
Thankfully our neighbor saved the day and loaned her 19 more eggs. Happy Easter everyone!
Naked eggs

Easter eggs

2 comments:
you have NO IDEA how hard i am laughing after reading this Kell!!
That was hilarious!!!!!!! I can totally picture her cracking up, I bet she had tears in her eyes. :)
Post a Comment