Jason and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary this week. He scored big points by planning a lunch date for us at Portland City Grill. We had a spot right by the window overlooking the Willamette River and downtown Portland on the 30th floor of the US Bancorp building. There were even rose petals on the table. Nice touch Nuss! We had curried muscles - YUM, Caesar salad, potato leek soup, Jason had the ahi tuna and I had the summer squash and eggplant sandwich. Mmmm. Can't wait to go back.
In honor of our anniversary here is a small sampling of what we've been up to for the past fourteen years:
3 Kids
7 Jobs/Business adventures between the two of us
8 Cars
2 Houses
3 Couches
4 Churches
5 Deaths in the family
6 Trips to the ER (Jason 1x, Kelly 1x, Fisher 2x, Jaxon 2x)
18 States/Countries visited: Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Victoria BC, Whistler Canada, Montreal Canada, Washington DC, Nevada, Hawaii, London UK, New Delhi India, North Carolina, Vermont
2 Medical disorders
1 Dog
Despite it's ups and downs I wouldn't trade my life for the world!

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! An amazing accomplishment in this day and age so you should be VERY PROUD!!!
you barely look any different now than you did then...although I can honestly say I think you BOTH look better now! :) thats definitely saying something! :)
I way 50 more pounds than i did then. Which means i average about 3.5 lbs a year...scary. Oh..and i have no hair on top of the ole noggin. Other than that i look the same.
:-)
Hello I have just given you an award if you would like to accept it just pop along to my blog. blessings Jan x
Post a Comment