Forget wall street analysts and cable news talking heads, if you want sound economic advice then read my blog! I've been saying for quite some time now that it doesn't take a lot of money to impress wives. We really are rather cheap and easy (I'll skip the obvious jokes).
Case in point, I was having coffee with my girlfriend this morning and she told me of a VERY romantic gesture that her husband did for her. Forget diamonds, and Jimmy Choo's, her husband bought her one of those standard, medical issue shower seats. Yep, a shower seat! Sue happens to have back problems and the shower in her new house doesn't have a place for her to sit and shave her legs. So Darin went out, ON HIS OWN, and bought her an unassuming plastic shower seat. She cried when she saw it!
So to all of you guys who read my blog (all two of you) take this free economic advice from me and think outside the box, or the shower in this case.

3 comments:
hmmmmm....shower seat not really doin' it for me.....but neither would the jimmy choos or diamonds....fuzzy socks...YEAH!! THAT would do it!! see, we really ARE low maintenance!! :)
ps: i miss you
keep the ideas comin' girls!
I must say though that somewhere along the line Sue gave Darin a hint, no doubt...OR he needed it too...that's prolly it.
Kelly??? Kelly Nuss??? Debbie!!! Debbie Dodd!!! I Googled you and found this!! Sounds like you are doing GREAT!! Email me ....
Post a Comment