Apr 29, 2008

EVERY KID DOES IT AT SOME POINT

Jaxon decided to give himself a haircut today. I knew that if I ever left the scissors laying around it would surely happen and it finally did. He seemed quite pleased with himself and got a good laugh out of it....me, not so much. The kids asked him why he did it and he said, "so I can be bald like daddy."



2 comments:

Dave said...

OH MY GOSH! I'll have to come look tonight! He is such a crack up! Are you going to shave the rest so he can look like DADDY?

j.q. said...

Speechless. He wanted to be bald like me. *Tear*

Funny thing, later that night when I was praying and hanging with the boys at bedtime, I had to actually explain to them that I don't cut my hair like this ON PURPOSE. Even Fisher at 9yrs thought I purposely shaved the top of my head shorter than the sides.

That's pretty funny too...