Sep 7, 2007

Another Something New









So, I'm probably the last person on Earth to start a blog but better late than never. I named it "what Kelly did next" because it pretty much describes my life. You just never know what hair brained idea I'll have today..."I know, let's do the Portland Marathon,"..."I know, let's buy a coffee shop..." ok so that one is not so hair brained! I've never been good at keeping a diary or journaling but I'm going to try blogging...love the idea of keeping track of those funny/sad/exciting/frustrating times in life. My family is a never ending source of laughter and entertainment and I now have an outlet with which to bore my friends endlessly about the funny things they do. Also, my friend Tanya is keeping one and I love reading it. That's me in the pic at the Air Show last year..I like the shot because my head is up which hides the double chin...great tip for perfect pics!
So, funny kid quote of the month. We were at Sauvie Island getting some yummies and waiting in line for roasted corn. Jaxon is quiet (which if you know him is a rarety) and then looks up at Jason and says "Dad, what is an aerial attack?" HE IS 4! At four I was pondering why my big toe is big and my little toe is little. I loved Jason's answer "um, it's an attack from the air." LOL we did. He is so smart and handsome.














No comments: