He or She?
Anyone who knows me knows two things...1. I'm clumsy (ask Shauna and Gretchen about the time I fell at the creek) and 2. I often get myself in embarassing situations... so, on that note....
I'm at Home Depot the other day and JT has to go to the bathroom. Mind you this is the second time in 10 minutes but who's keeping track. So I have him go in the girls room and I wait outside the door because It's just a two stall room. As I'm standing there a MAN tries to waltz in there. I said "Excuse me, this is the women's room" to which the MAN turns around and says "I know." Apparently it was a WOMAN...I became part of the floor and quickly made my exit. To make matters worse, she works there and I ran into her again in the door dept...I don't think she saw me though....another moment to add to the list!
No comments:
Post a Comment