MRI
Today was Riley's MRI at Emanuel. She was a little afraid to leave Mom and Dad and go into the MRI room but she was a real trooper. She got to pick the "flavor" of gas that they used to make her sleep, she chose watermelon. The test took about an hour and we will hopefully get results on Friday. She spent the rest of the day on the couch and threw up a few times from the medicine. On top of all of this we found out she has an ear infection! Poor kid.
I've been kind of an emotional mess today. I am ready for some answers and I fear them at the same time. I'm thankful that God forgives our weak and faithless moments. I know I'll be stronger tomorrow.
1 comment:
waiting patiently for an update pretty please...I have been praying for that girlie of yours....and the weak moments...well yeah, you are human and that is TOTALLY normal!!
love you!
Post a Comment