Sep 4, 2008

POLITICS

Did you catch Sara Palin's speech last night? Wow! She knocked it out of the park. I really like her. Kind of breathes some new life into the Republican party. My favorite quote from her speech was, "Do you know the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull? Lipstick!" She was intelligent, funny, a tad sarcastic at times (I happen to enjoy a bit of sarcasm), relateable and tough. I think her and I could be friends - she's my kind of gal!

I also liked her take on Obama. She said "For a season, a gifted speaker can inspire with his words. But for a lifetime, John McCain has inspired with his deeds." About Obama she went on to say "it's easy to forget that this is a man who has authored two memoirs but not a single major law or even a reform, not even in the state senate." She IS a pit bull in a cute suit!

I think it will be a fun and spirited couple of months until the election. Like him or not Obama is young and charismatic, he has great delivery with his speeches and is probably a very nice person. And then Sara Palin comes along and she is the successful, spirited, charming mom of five who is cute to boot (and her hubby isn't chopped liver either!). Oooh, can't wait until November.

1 comment:

Iman Rohiman said...

i"m agree wih you.