If I had to describe my life in one word right now it would be "flux." I have a lot to catch up on so here I go.
Jaxon is 5!!!! To know J.T. is to know that he has been looking forward to being 5 since he was 3. For him life begins at 5. All the things that he has looked forward to he can now do. He will be going to school, he gets to play soccer this fall and he can finally climb the rock wall at the downtown REI store. He had an Indiana Jones themed party at his favorite place on earth - Chuck E. Cheese. The whole family came out, along with the Strauch's, and we had a great time.
Here are my top five (since he's 5) things I love about Jaxon:
1. He can convey a multitude of emotions with only his eyes.
2. He is a born leader with a ton of charisma.
3. He is very intuitive for a little kid - he really gets people and can see right through a con.
4. He laughs down to his toes.
5. He is fiercely independent
Happy Birthday J.T.!
No comments:
Post a Comment